The Resort is located in the mythological playground of Greek goddess Aphrodite. It is situated in middle of picturesque north facing Chrysochous Bay in Latchi harbor village. Latchi is in Paphos region, north- west of Cyprus, EU.
The Resort is a perfect beachfront property encompassing the following features:
- It is at once isolated yet easily accessible via 45/50 minute car or bus ride from a major region city and airport—Paphos. Larnaca airport is a 2hours drive. Charming Polis town is just 3 kms away and has banks, post office, general hospital and government services.
- The small, friendly, adjacent community of Latchi and other charming mountain villages maintain traditional roots and customs specific to Cyprus culture.
- Taverns, museums and friendly people give the charm of Cyprus to travelers.
- Yacht marina of Latchi is a short walk.
- There is no industry or large city and the area is an agriculture, orange and citrus, Strawberry, Vegetable and fruit growing region.
- The beachfront location on hills above the Mediterranean Sea provides spectacular views
- Many options for scenic outings for guests.
- The beach is just in front of the Resort across the road.
- The Resort is in NATURA 2000 European Union designated area of Akamas nature reserve which is dedicated to protection of native flora and fauna.
- ZENING is in an unique nature reserve zone of Cyprus. Annual Mediterranean turtle nesting and arrival of millions of birds each spring for nesting is a testament to abundant natural richness of this region. Guests may expect to hear cheerful birdsong, see many species of creatures and flowers and plants and be prepared to be amazed by gifts of nature.